The Spa & Pool Hub Controller (Spa Hub Plus) is a logic driven control system for your spa and or pool, operated via a 7" touch screen mounted to the front of the control panel enclosure. It is available for use with your new or existing spa & pool equipment
You will need to fill in one of our enquiry forms so we can provide a price for the correct solution & so we can understand what equipment you want to control.
If you are looking to purchase all the Spa Equipment as well as the Spa controller then please see our other listing for the Spa Hub Pack.
The Spa Hub Plus includes a pre-wired and pre-configured control panel enclosure with all the switch gear & contactors ready for you to connect up your Spa/Pool equipment. It is designed to save money on the electrical installation because we build the control panel for you based on your project.
If you do not require this, perhaps you have an electrician on site the you should look at the listing for 'Spa Hub Controller only'
How to order (Each Panel is made to order to suit your project so you will need to fill in an enquiry form first) Please call us on 01326 371488 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Download our enquiry form - available on download tab
7" Full Colour Touch Screen
Pre-Wired Control Box - This means your electrical contractor only has to connect up the spa equipment and then run mains power to the unit
Control Panel with switch gear
Door Interlock Isolator/Emergency isolator
IP 65 Rated Enclosure
What makes the Spa & Pool Hub controller so special? The system is designed to offer a solution that's easy to install, just connect up the equipment (pumps, heaters etc) to the terminal rails in the control panel enclosure, connect electrical power and off you go. Unlike many control solutions the spa & pool hub is supplied pre-configured for your project which means it includes all the correct rated switch gear, MCBs, Motor Starters, Contactors, isolators etc.. all pre mounted, wired and tested within an IP65 rated metal enclosure. At the heart of the Spa & Pool Hub is a pre-programmed Logic controller and HMI interface, which unlocks a whole host of features from even the most basic set up to a more complex installation where it can power multiple spas or a spa and a pool.
How to get the best out of your Spa & Pool Hub Controller Why pay for two systems when one will do, if you're planning / installing a new pool and a spa then the Spa & Pool Hub can operate both, in fact the pool control element is even simpler than that of the spa so adding in the pool control features is simple. Both your pool and spa can be monitored and controlled from the same single touch screen.
What we need to know in order to specify & price your Spa Hub? The spa & pool hub controller is quite flexible, there are a number of ways it can be set up depending on the type of equipment it needs to control & therefore each hub controller is made to order. We ask customers to fill in a project enquiry form as this enables us to better understand the requirements of the project & so we can activate or disable certain features within the HMI & make sure all the necessary electrical hardware is specified and included in the control panel. Please see below the features list which includes everything that the Spa & Pool hub controller can do, you may only want a few of these features, or you might want them all.
Contact us for an enquiry form/questionnaire (01326 371488) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What can the Pool & Spa Hub do? Pool & Spa control systems are often built using an electromechanical approach. This means that many features are hard wired and non-user adjustable. The Spa & Pool Hub uses a Logic System so that all the timers are pre programmable within the system and fully adjustable by the operator via a simple touch screen system. See "More info" tab for a full list of features.
Our range of Spa Packs must be installed by a competent individual or tradesman, that is trained within the industry. Spa Packs and other computerised equipment are exempt from our returns policy if they have been opened or installed. If the spa pack is suspected as being faulty, it will need to be returned to us within the warranty period and will then be forwarded to the manufacturer for inspection. If deemed to be faulty, we will replace under warranty. If the board is not at fault or is found to have been damaged due to installation, an additional charge will be required to cover the costs of shipping and return.
*Please ensure this is the correct Spa Pack as this item is non-refundable - If you are unsure, please contact our friendly customer service team for advise & support
List of available features:
7" Colour Touch Screen - Main Features
• 24 Hour or 7 day Clock - (User adjustable)
• Temperature Display (Current and set point)
• Temperature Control (+/- or keypad)
• Auto / Permanent or Off setting for main filtration
• Filtration Advance feature
• Back Wash / Filter Cycle (Guided manual operation)
• Remote Switches master control
• Run Timers (massage Pumps, blowers etc.)
• Purge Timers Set up
• Boost Pump 1 & 2 Link ( control both pumps from one remote switch)
• Filter pump run on time
• Heater Hysteresis Set up ( setting can be adjusted)
• System Status Display ( Via Home Screen or any screen when pressing Splash-Tec logo)
• Maintenance schedule setup and alarm (indicates when a back wash or water change is due)
• Auto Fill / level control
• Remote Switch Connections
• Multi press of remote switch lock out ( stops user switching pumps on/off repeatedly if there is a lag between operation and user experience eg if plant-room is a distance away)
• Door Interlock Isolator
• Emergency isolator
• 3 Phase or Single phase (pre-determined)
• System Logs ( records device operating times)
• 240v Connection - for external dosing / chemical controller (operates when filter pump is running and isolated when not or back wash is running)
• Level control - and auto water top up (supplied with solenoid valve if requested)
System Status / Alarm indicators - Touch Screen display
• Water Level (if input is used can be jumpered out if no sensor fitted)
• Filter pump - Grey when off - Green when on
• System Flow - Grey when no flow, Green when flow, Red Alarm when there's an error
• Heater - Grey when Off - Green when on
• Sanitising - Grey when no power is supplied, Green when power supplied
• Boost Pump 1 & 2 - Grey when off - Green when on
• Blower - Grey when off - Green when on
• Lights - Grey when Off - Green when on
• Maintenance - Grey when ok, Red when maintenance is needed (e.g. back wash due)
• Overheat - Grey when Ok, Red Flashing when Overheat.
Note: Certain features will rely on the appropriate hardware being installed within the main control panel to work. If a certain feature is not required then we may disable the feature on the touch screen view to stop any confusion by the user.
There are currently no questions for this product.