Spa Alkalinity Increaser raises the total Alkalinity reading and prevents fluctuations during pH adjustment. Alkalinity readings should be maintained between 80 - 150ppm.
1. Check the water on a weekly basis with a quality test kit and ensure the Total Alkalinity reading is above 80ppm.
2. If the reading is below 80ppm and to raise the total Alkalinity reading in 10ppm increments, add 30g of Spa Alkalinity Increaser per 1000lts of water and add directly to the water (with circulation running)
3. Re-test the water to ensure you have attained the desired reading
4. Only add Spa Alkalinity Increaser in stages and always re-test after additions
5. If you experience difficulties with the water please contact your dealer
Contains Sodium Bicarbonate
There are currently no questions for this product.