"D-Spa BP12 + AH" Spa Equipment Pack is simple one pump system that once installed offers a complete solution to power any basic hot tub project. At its hart of the pack is a Balboa BP601 Control System with the Auxiliary Balboa 3 kW Heater. The pack is available with a 2HP dual speed pump. This pack includes slice valves to enable our customers insolation a specific section for the spa. As a rough guide a 2HP pump will power up to 8 jets.
The D-Spa equipments pack are intended for domestic/very light commercial use & are ideal for a Cedar spa or similar.
Everything you need to run a spa on a convenient & compact tray, just connect it up to the spa pipework & you're away.
Equipment packs have been designed and built with a few simple but really useful features in mind, these include
- Swept Elbows to keep flow friction to an absolute minimum.
- All 2" pipe work and fittings for maximum flow rates.
- Top load Cartridge Filter for easy access and minimal water loss when changing / cleaning your filters.
- Electric components (spa pack) has been mounted at opposite end to the filter where water spillages are likely.
- All components are mechanically fixed / bolted to the tray using stainless steel fixings.
- Slice Valves used to isolate a section of your spa so you can work on a specific component, like the heater or pump.
- Filter System has built in Bypass valve, this keeps flow rates up when filter is clogged / in need of changing and puts less strain on the pump.
- Components used are of the high quality and from the main Manufactures so spares are always easily available - see spares tab
- Base Tray is made from a Polyethylene material with runners on the underside to support and raise the board off the ground. Note: Equipment Pack Comes fitted on a Black Tray.
Included With The Pack:
- 1 Pump System (2 Speed)
- Balboa Control Box WiFi Enabled
- 3kW Auxillary Heater ( Please check that your RCD and cabling is adequate before installation. In built high limit sensor)
- Waterway Topload Filter
- 2" Slice Valves
- Minimal friction loss - 2" Pipework with all swept elbows
Upgrade Your System:
Choose Topside from BP range suitable for your set up : See here
Note: Upgrading The System May Require Adjusting The Configuration of Spa Pack!