Spa Instant Filter Cleaner can be used on regular basis (ideally weekly) and offers a quick solution to cleaning hot tub cartridge filters. The unique "trace dye" shows where you have sprayed the product so that you can ensure complete coverage of the filter.
2. Immediately place the filter(s) into a suitable clean bucket and allow the water to drain, then dispose of this water.
3. Spray the Spa Instant Filter all over the filter "veins" allowing good penetration of product, ensure product is applied in a well-ventilated area and avoid applying during windy days.
4. The trace dye will show where the Spa Instant Filter has been applied, do not over apply the product.
5. Leave to soak in the clean bucket for 30 - 40 minutes and away from direct sunlight.
6. Rinse cartridge with hose ensuring all product is removed, foaming will occur during this process.
7. When clean return the cartridge(s) to the spa or hot tub compartment
8. If you experience difficulties please contact your local dealer.
There are currently no questions for this product.