Isell Ltd own the Hydrospares Website.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), and the General Data Protection Regulations the data controller is Isell Ltd, Unit 5, Penrose House, Treleigh Ind Est, Redruth, TR16 4DE.
Why does Isell Ltd require personal data?
We capture data for a number of reasons: Primarily, we require your personal details to fulfil an order, a request or to deal with a customer service issue. This data is essential to us fulfilling your requirement and is collected as part of our on-going business activities. For example, we collect your address from you during checkout, to ensure we're able to deliver goods to your requested location.
We store some personal details in order to communicate with you relating to our business activities. This may be informing you of our current product range, deals, discounts and offers on our product range. We only do this when you have actively consented for us to add you to our database.
We also store some personal details when you're using our site, to allow us to identify any website technical issues, and for us to develop our systems to provide a fast, easy experience. We don't automatically store many personal details, normally just secure server logs and this is in line with industry best-practices and well-established processes taken by the majority of sites you visit across the internet.
We store your details for as long as is reasonably needed to complete the actions described above.
Information we may collect from you
Isell Ltd will NOT rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
You have a right to access, rectify, modify and delete any data referring to you.
In order to exercise this right please contact us immediately. Tel: 01326 371480
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.hydrospares.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. IP addresses and cookies.
When you use our website, we may record some information relating to the technology that you use to browse and at times, the activity you take on the website.
This includes, but isn't limited to:
- Your IP address and IP location,
- Web-browser and version
- Device type,
- Computer operating system,
- The products and pages you have interacted with
- Page interaction information.
This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Note: Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Protecting your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure.
Information stored and processed by Isell Ltd is secure to the latest industry standard, for example: When you input your information into our website, we transfer your information to our secure servers via Secure Standard Layer software, known as SSL. You can find details of our certificate my clicking on the [LOCK] icon at the top of your web browser.
We store your personal details on secure servers which utilise high level security protocols. This is industry standard and used by thousands of companies across the world.
We keep your information no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
In the small number of cases Isell Ltd does share your personal details, this is to allow us to process your order or request you have made. These third parties are service providers who Isell Ltd work with to provide the service you have requested or consented to. This includes, but isn't limited to service providers who provide services such as:
- Card Payment Processing
- Delivery And Logistics
- Email Service Providers
- Customer Service Software Providers
- Finance Providers
- Fraud Prevention & Credit Agencies.
- Analytics & Personalisation Software Provider
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Passing on your orders to our chosen suppliers so they can supply goods and services to you and for customer information.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Planning and managing Hydrospares.co.uk’s business activities, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, product and style preferences.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email post or telephone
In the cases described, we ask any 3rd party service providers to maintain a set level of security and care with your personal details. Each service provider only has access to the information they require to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use this for any other manner. In these cases, service providers process your data in accordance with this notice, and relevant EU and UK law, such as the General Data Protection Regulations.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Isell Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
GDPR gives you the following rights:
- The right to be informed: To know how your information will be held and used.
- The right of access: To see my records of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
- The right to rectification: To tell me to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”): For you to request I erase any information I hold about you.
- The right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right to request limits on how I use your personal information
- The right to data portability: Under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
- The right to object: To be able to tell me that you don’t want me to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Rosie@isell-ltd.co.uk or telephoning 01326 371480
As mentioned above, we mainly require your personal details to complete our primary function, delivering an order to you. You can, of course, choose not to share these with us but you may be unable to complete a purchase.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
To instantly opt out of marketing emails, click the Unsubscribe link towards the bottom of any marketing email. You will not be opted out of essential transactional emails, such as emails regarding the status of your order.
You can also make a request for ISell Ltd to 'forget' your information, which means to delete all traces of you from our files and databases.
Should you wish to make a request, the best way to get in touch is in writing
You can also choose to turn off 'Cookies' from within your web browser, or block specific sites from capturing information using this method.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated
5 Penrose House
Treleigh Ind Est