Whirlpool Bath Disinfection Liquid
Note: this is not a cleaning product, it is a sanitiser.
(for manual or automatic bath dosing systems) DO NOT BATH IN THIS SOLUTION this is for disinfection after your bath.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE - Manual
1. After using the whirlpool bath, drain off the bath water or fill up to a height where the nozzles are just covered with water. Adjust nozzles downwards. Observe the cleaning and disinfection notes of the whirlpool manufacturer!
2. Pour approx. 240 ml of the agent in the tub (the recommended concentration is max. 150 ml of the agent to 100 l of water).
3. Close the air controller and start the massage system for approx. 5 minutes.
4. After switching off the system leave the disinfectant solution in the tub for 30 minutes.
5. Afterwards switch on the massage system for further 5 minutes.
6. Empty the tub, refill it with cold water and rinse it. Rinse the massage system as well.
Dosing: max. 150 ml in 100 l of water, let react.
Warning: Never take a bath in the disinfectant solution!
Close the bottle containing the disinfectant carefully after use.
Keep in tightly closed original containers in cold, dry and well-ventilated areas.
Protect against freezing. Do not store with foodstuffs, drinks and animal feed.
Contains - sodium hypochorite
Warning - Corrosive
Can you tell me if this product is suitable for a victory spa bath which automatically runs a disinfecting cycle when the bath is full, before someone has used the bath?