We're recruiting - Bookkeeper required PT 3 days
Bookkeeper / Office Admin
Isell Ltd (Hydrospares) – Redruth TR16
Part time - Book Keeper/Office Admin (3 days)
This role will initially be part-time - three days per week.
Salary dependent on experience. Experience of Quick Books is essential.
We run a number of online stores, distributing spare parts and accessories for Spas & Hot tubs. Our main website is www.hydrospares.co.uk & we are based in Redruth, Cornwall.
We are looking for a book keeper/ admin person to cover all of the essential book-keeping tasks as well as getting more involved in the finances of the company, assisting the directors with accounting information and analysing financial data for projections, etc. For this reason we are looking for someone who is sharp, confident and with the desire to make a difference.
You will also be a competent user of MS Excel & Quick Books
• Prepare Sales invoices
• Entering Sales receipts from our Websites & other sales channels.
• Ensuring that receivables are collected & logged promptly
• Chasing overdue payments/receivables
• Monitoring payment terms
• Preparing credit notes & refunds
• Preparing purchase orders for authorisation by directors
• Entering supplier bills, checking prices are as agreed.
• Paying suppliers in accordance with agreed terms
• Monitoring overdue bills
• Entering received credit notes
• Answering telephone, emails, filing.
• Dealing with customer account/payment queries
• Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, highlighting any discrepancies to the Directors
• Paying staff expenses
• Process quarterly VAT returns.
• Maintaining a well ordered book-keeping & filing system
• Maintain the petty cash fund
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the Directors as requested
• Purchase supplies as authorized by Directors
• Prepare management accounts
• Manage Staff Holidays
A basic accounting certificate – essential.
Previous book keeping or accounting experience and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles – essential Experience of working within an E-commerce business would be helpful. The ability to work effectively as part of a team – essential
Good standard of written and spoken English – essential
Working knowledge of Quick Books Accounting Software & Excel - Essential
Start date ASAP
Apply in writing to: Mrs Rosie Cook with your covering letter and CV
Isell Ltd, Unit 5, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4DE
Tel: 01326 371480