Spa pH Plus is used to increase the pH balance of the spa/hot tub water. The correct pH balance is critical to ensure bather comfort and to minimise damage to the fabric of the spa/hot tub. The correct pH balance for spa/hot tub water is 7.4 - 7.6.
Instructions1. Use a test kit to determine the pH reading, ideal reading is 7.4 - 7.6, if the reading is below 7.4 use Spa pH Plus to increase the reading.
2. To increase the pH dose at the rate of 10g per 1000lts of water.
3. If the spa or hot tub water is up to temperature (above 30°C) add the Spa pH Plus directly to the water with the circulation on. If the water is cold then pre-dissolve Spa pH Plus in a clean container filled with clean warm water and then distribute around the surface of the water.
4. Re-test the water after 30 minutes, if the pH still needs to be increased follow step 2 and 3 again.
5. Only add Spa pH Plus in stages and always re-test after additions.
6. If you experience any difficulties please contact your dealer.
There are currently no questions for this product.