Extended 2 Year Warranty
Hydrospares 2 Year Extended Warranty - Terms
Contact Hydrospares.co.uk today to extend your standard manufactures warranty by a further two years for even more peace of mind!
In addition to the manufacturers standard warranty (usually 1 year) we also offer the opportunity for you to extend this warranty by two years for a one off fee. This can be arranged at the point of purchase or within a limited time afterwards.
(Extended warranties are only available on selected products only)
An extended warranty is an easy way to protect your purchase, against any manufacturing defects causing breakdown. You will benefit from free repairs for the term of the warranty period & if your equipment can't be repaired then we will replace it free of charge.
This warranty and the standard manufacturer’s warranty does not cover general wear and tear, abuse or misuse or incorrect installation.
If you would like any further information on our extended warranty scheme please call our Hydrospares team on 01326 371 488 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Features of an extended warranty:
Your product (s) are cover beyond the life of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Benefit from protection against manufacturing defects that cause breakdown for 2 years after the standard manufactures warranty expires.
- Free repairs on an item, simply return your product to us (at your expense) for a repair and we will return it to your UK mainland address (at our expense) once all repairs are done.
Note: For highlands and islands & international addresses then a delivery surcharge may apply - Please contact us for a price, note we will always try to keep delivery surcharges to a minimum.
- If a repair is not possible we’ll replace the item.
- One off payment covers you for the 2 years extended period.
What is the Hydrospares Extended Warranty?
The warranty is covering the product to remain in working order for the life of the guarantee, so we’re covering against any manufacturing defects causing breakdown. Provided that faults are reported immediately after being identified & within the warranty period. The extended warranty and the standard manufacturer’s warranty do not cover general wear and tear, abuse or misuse or damage caused from incorrect installation.
Who provides the Extended Warranty?
This extended warranty cover is provided by Hydrospares and is in addition to any standard warranty provided by the manufacturer. Our main address is Isell Ltd, Unit 5, Penrose House, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4DE.
How do I purchase the Extended Warranty?
- Where an extended warranty is available on a product you can choose to cover the equipment you purchase in the check-out section on our website or by calling our customer services team on 01326 371488
How long do I have to purchase the Extended Warranty?
- You are not required to purchase the Extended Warranty at the same time as the product, although you can do if you wish.
- If you have already purchased your equipment and would like to add the extended warranty cover you may do so within 6 months of purchase, you would just need to call us on 01326 371488 OR email email@example.com quoting your original order number so we can check your details and date or purchase.
Do I get an extended warranty certificate?
- Yes - when you purchase an extended warranty on a piece of equipment you will receive a paper certificate with a unique reference number – you will need to keep this safe in order to make any future claim.
- Please also ensure you retain proof of purchase (Sales receipt or similar) as you will need your original order reference number for both the product and the warranty.
What does it cost and how can I pay?
The price for the 2 year Extended Warranty varies depending on the price of the item. It will displayed in the checkout area next to the extended warranty tick box for you to select
You can pay by PayPal OR Debit/Credit card as a one off payment.
Which products can I buy it for?
If a product has an extended warranty available it will be highlighted on the products website listings. Where an extended warranty is available you can choose to cover the equipment you purchase in the check-out section.
If in doubt please contact our friendly customer service team on 01326 371 488
What happens if I change my mind?
If you change your mind within 14 days you may cancel your extended warranty purchase in writing (email is fine) provided there have been no claims under the Extended Warranty.
In which case we will provide a full refund. Refunds will be processed within 14 days onto your original payment card.
You may also cancel the Extended Warranty after the 14 day period ( provided there have been no claims) and we will provide a pro rata refund of the price for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty at any time during the warranty less an admin fee of £25 + vat.
You can cancel by either writing or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Extended warranties are non- transferrable
Can I cancel my warranty if I’ve made a claim?
Unfortunately if you have made a claim under your extended warranty then it may not be cancelled & you will not be entitled to any refund.
Do I have to buy the Extended Warranty?
No, purchasing a Hydrospares 2 year Extended Warranty is completely optional & it’s your choice whether you wish to extend the standard manufactures warranty (which is usually 1 year)
How do I claim on the Extended Warranty?
In the event of a (warranty) fault arising with a unit, anytime within the 2 year period, you can arrange for the unit to be returned to us (at your expense) or you can request that we collect the item from your UK Mainland address by courier (You will need to contact us for a price)
- Please contact us by email (email@example.com) or call us on 01326 371488 to discuss your claim.
- Make sure you have your proof of purchase (sales receipt/invoice) & order number to hand for the original item purchase and the warranty purchase.
- Make sure you also have the unique extended warranty certificate ref number to hand. We will need to verify this.
- Once we have validated your warranty & found your original order details on our system then we will issue you with an RMA number so that we can process the item once it’s back in our warehouse.
- You will then need to return the item to us for repair.
Hydrospares (Extended Warranties)
5 Penrose House
Treleigh Ind Est
Cornwall. TR16 4DE
***Failure to provide this information may delay processing and or may invalidate the extended warranty.
Returning an item
You are responsible for the goods being returned to us & returns are at your expense.
Please make sure you use a tracked & insured courier service as we cannot be responsible for returns that don’t arrive. Please also make sure you use adequate packaging, because if damage in transit occurs then we cannot not be liable for the loss.
If you choose to use our courier collection service then we will insure against damage but note: this does not cover inadequate packaging. If damage in transit occurs due to you lack of correct packaging then unfortunately we will not be able to help you.
If you need advice on packaging please call us.
How many times can I claim under my Extended Warranty?
We will take the appropriate steps to ensure you have a working product for the duration of your 2 Year Extended Warranty.
What happens if you do replace an item? Does the guarantee start again?
If we replace an item within the warranty period then your warranty does NOT start again but you'll be entitled to the remainder of the guarantee if we replace an item during that time.
Can I pass on the extended warranty if I sell my hot tub?
No the extended warranty is non transferrable.
What’s not covered?
- Extended warranties are not available to our trade customers or for items used in a commercial setting.
- This warranty and the standard manufacturer’s warranty does not cover general wear and tear, abuse or misuse or damage caused by incorrect installation.
Important: To make a claim - You must provide proof of purchase and your original warranty certificate - Failure to provide the date of purchase and certificate in the event of a claim may invalidate the extended warranty.