Heat Pump Upgrade Bundle
Upgrade your Hot Tub, Spa or Swim Spa system with a Heat Pump using this complete kit.
This Kit will not only make your system more energy efficient and save you money, but it will make it compatible with the many modern additions available to hot tubs and spas.
- Simply choose your preferred spa pack from either the BP601 or the BP2100
- Then make your choice of topside from the feature loaded SpaTouch3 range or the comprehensive TP700
A Heat Pump Bypass Kit will be included
Also a comprehensive Installation Kit including the all the pipe, fittings and glue needed to plumb the heat pump to your system.
Introducing the new Heat Pump from Balboa
The Clim8zone combines energy efficient technology with the ability to heat & cool spa water
Tailored to fit precise needs, the all NEW Clim8zone is the most energy efficient and cost effective way to heat or cool the water of your spa, leaving you free to enjoy time with family and friends or to use for numerous health and wellness benefits.
The new Clim8zone offers world-class quiet, accelerated heating or cooling of the spa water with lower, sustained costs and guaranteed excellence. An experience you won't find anywhere else.
Theres nothing better on a hot afternoon than a dip in refreshingly, cool water. Or, maybe you want to promote a greater sense of health and overall well-being.
With cold water immersion, according to experts, you can enjoy long-lasting, beneficial changes to your body's immune, lymphatic, circulatory and digestive systems that will enhance the overall quality of your life.
When the temperature drops enjoy the perfect soak in warm water while experiencing the soothing effects the water has on your mind and body.
The new, eco-friendly Clim8zone can be easily tailored to the spa user to work in conjunction with a traditional electric spa heater, accelerating the heating of the spa while drawing up to 75% less energy, resulting in enormous savings.
CLIM8ZONE MODES: HEATING AND COOLING
Auto Smart Mode
- With variable output heating and cooling capacity, the Clim8zone pump will automatically switch back to heating mode when the temperature drops.
- The Clim8zone built-in computer automatically adjusts the compressor frequency using an artificial intelligence algorithm that is based on ambient air temp, water temp and other factors.
Manual High Mode
- The highest heating capacity and fastest water heating
- Low COP (i.e. low energy efficiency)
- High compressor frequency does not adjust based on environmental conditions
Manual Low Mode
- The slowest and lowest heating capacity
- High COP (i.e. high energy efficiency)
- Low compressor frequency does not adjust based on environmental conditions
CLIM8ZONE | Operates effortlessly with the SpaTouch panel
- Set the temperature mode - Press the Clim8zone button to enter the Clim8zone screen
- Select a Temperature Mode - Heat only, Cool only, Heat and Cool (default) or disabled
- Save the Setting - Press the save button to save your setting or the cancel button to cancel your setting
CLIM8ZONE | Additional Features and Benefits
- Unlike other spa heat pumps on the market, Clim8zone functions at low ambient air temperatures (-20ºC/-4ºF) in colder climates
- Operates quietly at less than 50dBA
- Variable speed compressor with smart algorithm
- Fully integrated with the BP Systems and uses the same spa heating pump as the spa's traditional electric element heater
- Features a typical energy efficiency (COP) of 5 to 10 times a traditional spa heater and may reach up to 15 times in certain operating conditions, using less energy to keep the water hot, providing smart savings
- Allows the spa user to set the spa BP Control System to utilise the Clim8zone Heat Pump alone, the spa's traditional electric element heater alone, or both simultaneously when necessary